Saturday, January 4, 2014

Easy Taco Soup

I first had this soup at a friend's house. I was not a fan of black beans prior to tasting this soup. Boy, had I missed out on a flavorful bean! I have adapted this recipe to what I like and you're encouraged to do the same! 



Easy Taco Soup
(6 -8 servings)
1 pound cooked ground beef
1 medium chopped onion cooked with ground beef
1 can sweet corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 can red kidney beans, drained
1 can diced tomatos
1 can Rotel tomatos
1 small can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
1 32 oz box Beef Stock
1/2 envelope dry ranch dressing
1 envelope taco seasoning
Combine all in large pot. Add water if there is not enough liquid for your liking. 
Cook on medium heat for one hour.
Suggested toppings:
Tortilla chips
Diced avocado
Sour cream
Shredded cheddar cheese or combination of cheeses

No comments:

Post a Comment