Thursday, January 23, 2014

Oven Chicken Fajitas

I was in the mood for Mexican food and for some reason I really wanted fajitas, but not the mess. I found a recipe for fajitas made in the oven and was intrigued. I put it together and was pleasantly surprised.



Oven Chicken Fajitas

3 chicken breasts
3 bell peppers of any color
1 medium onion
Mushrooms (optional and however many you like)
1/2 package fajita seasoning ( I thought that was enough, but it is up to you.)
Olive Oil
Flour tortillas

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Slice everything into strips.
Place on non-stick foil lined baking sheet or pan with lip.
Coat with olive oil and sprinkle fajita seasoning over everything.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Place under broiler for last minute or two.
I added sour cream and shredded jack cheese to mine. Would have added avocado if I had one.





No comments:

Post a Comment